Front-end Developer Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Our technology is built on an ecosystem of wireless sensors to detects vehicles (moving and parked vehicles). The cool thing about our tech is that our sensors share their data in real-time through a mesh network. This makes our solution highly scalable, cost-efficient and plug and
We sell our suite of vehicle sensor solutions to large corporations, municipalities and cities. For these clients we optimize parking capacity, counting cars, do temporary measurements, and manage traffic flow. Every month we keep expanding our product line through our continued focus on R&D and innovation.
It is our ambition to become the largest and most innovative provider of IoT solutions for the B2B market. We do not build a product to shove boxes. We build solutions that fit scalable business cases.
Our team consists of hardcore engineers and innovators that have a great passion for hardware, wireless sensor networks, AI, big-data analytics, serverless architecture and seamless user experiences.
We know you have little time
So here is why you should work with us:
- We want A-Player team members. Are you at that level?
- We are persistent, highly focussed and eager to grow (personal growth and business growth).
- We want to become the greatest, not just another IoT company. We want to be a presence in many markets. Come build for scale with us.
- We are in it for the long haul. We are dead serious on the fact that we want to retain you. Make you feel at home and be part of our family.
- We compensate you well in the form of a base salary and stock options. We believe that your risk-taking should be compensated well for joining our success. You build it with us so you should earn it.
- Our culture is open but structured, we focus on results while being passionate about building cool technology.
- You will not work for us, you will work with us.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Ready to start?
Contact us now!