Electrical Engineer Job Description
You will work with other hardware and software engineers throughout the software development lifecycle.
Our technology is built on an ecosystem of wireless sensors to detects vehicles (moving and parked vehicles). The cool thing about our tech is that our sensors share their data in real-time through a mesh network. This makes our solution highly scalable, cost-efficient and plug and play to set up.
We sell our suite of vehicle sensor solutions to large corporations, municipalities and cities. For these clients we optimize parking capacity, counting cars, do temporary measurements, and manage traffic flow. Every month we keep expanding our product line through our continued focus on R&D and innovation.
It is our ambition to become the largest and most innovative provider of IoT solutions for the B2B market. We do not build a product to shove boxes. We build solutions that fit scalable business cases.
Our team consists of hardcore engineers and innovators that have a great passion for hardware, wireless sensor networks, AI, big-data analytics, serverless architecture and seamless user experiences.
We know you have little time
So here is why you should work with us:
- We want A-Player team members. Are you at that level?
- We are persistent, highly focussed and eager to grow (personal growth and business growth).
- We want to become the greatest, not just another IoT company. We want to be a presence in many markets. Come build for scale with us.
- We are in it for the long haul. We are dead serious on the fact that we want to retain you. Make you feel at home and be part of our family.
- We compensate you well in the form of a base salary and stock options. We believe that your risk-taking should be compensated well for joining our success. You build it with us so you should earn it.
- Our culture is open but structured, we focus on results while being passionate about building cool technology.
- You will not work for us, you will work with us.
- Design and build embedded hardware
- Implement software of embedded systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Rapid prototyping
Stay up to date on industry developments and the latest IoT trends
Interface with hardware design and software development
- Assess third party and open source software
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in circuit board design
- Solid embedded programming experience in C or C++
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Experience in wireless networks and sensor informatics
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Resourcefulness, persistent, and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Ready to start?
Contact us now!